The New Moon & Solar Eclipse is in Capricorn on Wednesday, December 25th @ 9:13 PM Pacific | 12:13 AM Eastern (26th).
Are you ready for fresh new energy? I certainly am, and this New Moon on Christmas heralds in wonderful new beginnings for all of us. A solar eclipse is happening at the same time as the new moon, which provides a perfect crescendo for the end of the decade!
The Capricorn energy of this new moon will help you keep your feet on the ground and deal with practical matters, particularly in your love life and your finances. There will be some surprises in store and some wonderful new breakthroughs to be had.
You may find yourself experiencing a new chapter of life altogether. Fate plays a strong role during eclipse season, so whatever happens – know that it is guiding you towards your divine destiny.
What is your vision for 2020?
This new moon is a perfect time to take inventory of 2019 and the entire last decade. Identify your lessons, celebrate your accomplishments, and clear out any toxic ties so you can create a fresh slate for 2020. Make space for this new energy. Eclipse energy sets the stage for the next six months, so take some time out for your own self care and soulful reflections.
Here are some questions to ponder:
- In what ways are you depleting your energy? (i.e. Are you over giving, over sharing, over eating, over drinking, binge watching netflix, or in some ways distracting yourself from your true feelings?)
- What new practices do you want to put in place for this coming year?
- What experiences do you want to have in your life over the next 10 years?
- What financial goals have you set for yourself for 2020? Do you have a budget and system in place to achieve them?
- What is the state of your personal affairs, your love life, and intimate connections? How can you be more authentic, loving and transparent with yourself to be met by others in a deeper way?
- Be honest, what do you need to let go of or release from your life in order to experience deeper fulfilment?
During this time of year, it’s easy to get depleted with all the family dynamics, obligations, and holiday festivities. Are you saying yes when you really need to say no?
Take some time each day, even if it’s just 5 minutes, to just sit down and listen to your body and what it needs. Set your priorities for the day.
Over-giving and people pleasing is actually a mis-use of your energy. I know, I’ve been doing it all of my life. This behaviour pattern is masked by a veil of helping others and being generous, but underneath there is an unconscious toxic hook of making people indebted and dependent on you.
When you overgive of your time, your energy, and your resources, it doesn’t make others love you more. It often ends up with people taking you for granted and you will end up depleted and resentful in no time.
Generosity comes from a place of giving from an overflow. If you are struggling and needing nourishment, make sure you are being attentive to your own needs first. Take care this holiday season to listen deeply to yourself, discover your needs, clarify your aspirations and goals and ponder the purpose of your life. Get ready to receive a beautiful gift.
If you are ready to live with more purpose, passion and joy, join my Take Back Your Power course and learn how to master your energy and awaken your innate abilities. Enroll before Jan 15th for only $600. This life-changing course will assist you in releasing toxic behaviour patterns and activate you to harness your full potential. Get all the details here.
Have a blessed up holiday season and be open to receive!